CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yay!!

Good Morning:

I'm focused on learning to use my COPICS and not until I reach that goal I'm going to look a different way.


Yesterday I took my markers to school and had the Art teacher try to help me out, but we didn't get a nice colored image.


When I came home I sat down to watch some YouTube videos on how to color and blend using the COPIC markers. Of course I had to practice, so I had bought some digi images online from All that Scraps and I printed some out and started practicing what I had learned on these videos. The sentiment is from the stamp of the month set I received from the {stamps} of life by Stephanie Barnard, trees2build #12.


I know I still have to improve but to be honest, I think these online lessons helped a lot.
Oh, I have to show you this card. I colored Cocoa, the mascot of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, and look!!




Give me your opinion. You probably have the expertise I need and can help me by chipping in with some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment