CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Color Me Creative Challenge

Hi there:

Wooo...I'm exhausted. So much heat in Puerto Rico!! While I watch a baseball game, BTW, I'm a NYY fan.....GO YANKEES!!! I sat down and did my first card using a digi I printed out to use in a challenge of Color Me Creative Classroom. Have you been to that blog? You are able to take online classes to help you improve your coloring skills using COPICS.

My first challenge there has to have green grass colored or drawn, of course using the COPIC markers. I have to be honest, I think it'll take me some time to improve my coloring skills. I have never been good at that, and I don't seem to get the idea. Let's see what happens. Keep visiting my blog to see the evoultion of my coloring skills, because I am positive I'll improve.....SOMEDAY....jajaja!!!


For this card I used Card Patterns Sketch #75



and the Digi image I downloaded from All That Scraps. This is my card. I just hope you can see the details on the coloring....I know I HAVE to learn more on how to use these markers. But, there's the green grass. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment