CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm back!!

After almost two weeks, I'm back!! I was hospitalized with the mosquito virus and had to be away for a couple of days. I am very glad to be able to post something after a "mandatory break".

Now that I feel a little bit better, I started getting crafty again, I did this LO for Jennifer Lowery's Scrappin Silhouettes.


Did you know we want to see you play with us? Yeah, you can play along every week using the silhouette posted in the blog every Thursday. You only have to let us see your creation by linking it to the blog by next Tuesday at 6pm. Every week a random winner is chosen, and the winners of every week go to a drawing at the end of the month for some nice prizes. So, are you ready??




For this layout I used the colors of Color Combos Galore Inspiration 154 and look what I came up with:



So, now it's your turn.....go to it and have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment