CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Hi.....I'm back from my small vacations. I really had some time off to share with family & friends, and to celebrate my hubby's birthday. Woooohhooo, he turned 50!! We had a small surprise party, which was a REAL surprise to him because we sang to him a couple of days prior to his real birth date. Its said that this can bring bad luck, but we don't believe in bad luck, so we just went ahead and it was really fun.


Well now on to my layout. This was my double page layout for this weeks sketch over at Scrappin Silhouttes. Jenniffer has posted Silhouette #6 so you can play along and show us what you came up with.



Remember, you can give it a twist and your personal touch. The silhouette is given so you can have a starting point, but you can interpret it in any way. You have a week to create your layout, just be sure to link your project by Tuesday at 6pm.

Let's see what you come up with.....enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. love your take on the sketch. love Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you have a beautiful blog!!
    Great work!
    Evelien:)

    ReplyDelete